Empowerment and fraud prevention are key.
How to improve the consumer experience, build trust and reduce risk.
The COVID-19 pandemic accelerated today's consumers' significant transition to digital channels. Consumers are increasingly privacy-aware and expect digital experiences that deliver more personalization, transparency and control over their financial affairs.
In our live webinar, Experian and Javelin experts outline research-based recommendations to help companies improve the consumer experience by delivering education and tools that empower consumers to control their digital lives.
VP, Engineering & Dark Web Intelligence, Experian
- Leads team of data scientists, analysts, and software engineers that runs Experian's non-credit based monitoring features, including Dark Web, Payday Loan, and Court Record Monitoring
- 3-time Experian North America Inventor of the Year
- 12 years at Experian in product development
- 20 years of startup and enterprise experience
Javelin Strategy & Research
- Recognized financial services fraud and cybersecurity SME
- Journalist with 18 years of experience covering fraud, payments, financial technology, and cybersecurity
- Has interviewed countless industry experts, practitioners, and sometimes even hackers to anticipate what's coming next
- At Javelin, helps the practice and its clients grow and strengthen their resiliency
SVP, Partner Solutions Sales, Experian
- Powers opportunities with solutions focused on Financial and Identity services; enabling partners to customize services that engage, retain, and monetize customers
- Oversees go-to-market strategy and new partnerships across the Finance, Technology, Insurance, Retail, and Telecommunication verticals
- 23-year veteran of Experian and leader of the Sales and Account Development organization for Experian Partner Solutions
- Previous positions include leading Experian’s North America Finance Vertical, Vice President of Strategic Accounts and Fraud Solutions consultant
© 2022 Experian Information Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.